Bar carts are one of those home décor accessories you don’t fully recognize the potential of until you have one. Adding a bar cart to your space has the power to de-clutter your counter, make your collection of spirits look stylish rather than sloppy, decorate an empty corner, and provide the perfect serving station for parties. You know you’ve always wanted a built-in home bar, but thanks to bar carts, you don’t even need one.
In the world of interior design, bar carts are kind of our secret weapon, so we designed three different “spirited” looks that are easy to emulate and make a great addition to any space.
Scroll through to steal ideas from our stylish bar cart looks!
Look #1: The Hollywood Glam Bar Cart
Most bar carts add an element of glam to your space, but not every bar cart looks like it belongs in the dressing room of a Hollywood starlet. For an especially chic look, we chose one with a muted gold finish in a rectangular shape characteristic of Hollywood Regency style. To complete the look, add:
- Festive glassware with gold detailing
- Sweet smells in the form of a candle and flowers
- Vintage accessories that give your cart a refined and cultured appearance
- A bright print to modernize the look just a little bit
- A mirrored serving tray topped with flavorful liqueurs that transports you straight to a Gatsby-style party
Look #2: The Modern Man’s Bar Cart
The mirrored surfaces, chrome finish, and octagonal shape of this sophisticated bar cart give it a glam factor without being too over the top. It’s perfect for a monochrome, modern space, but is understated enough to fit with any design style. We gave it a slightly masculine vibe by adding strong accessories, such as:
- A sleek bar tool kit to impress your guests with expertly made cocktails
- A statement-making vase that holds an interesting plant
- Simple martini glasses for a sophisticated look
- A bold stack of coffee table books that will make you look well-read
Look #3: The Art Deco Revival Bar Cart
This vintage-style round bar cart epitomizes deco style on wheels! Ideal for a smaller space, the shiny edges and surfaces of this rolling bar cart are sure to help get the party started — especially if you style it with:
- Fun and fancy straws to decorate your drinks
- Silver ombre cocktail glasses to match the vintage vibes of the bar cart
- A marble mixing bowl to help get the flavor of your drinks just right
- A guide to crafting the best cocktails ever
Take it from us — a well-styled bar cart is the ultimate cure for that empty corner you’ve been desperate to fill and the answer to all your party planning prayers.
xoxo, Laurel & Wolf
Photos by Nick O’Neill.