How to Find an Interior Designer: SF
A Refinery29 editor's apartment makeover
San Francisco is the city of art, culture, and California dreamin' , but it's quickly becoming one of the most design forward cities in the world. Artists and tastemakers are leaving NYC in droves for the lovely SF climate, living and working throughout the city. Fashion and beautiful design play such a prominent role in day to day culture in SF—everything is a photo op for Instagram!—that you'll be inspired to step up your personal design game immediately. Thankfully, San Francisco has many resources at your fingertips that it will be easy to get your design on.
San Francisco nursery makeover by Laurel & Wold designer Pamela McIntyre
From apartments that overlook the Bay to mansions in Atherton, you can find inspiring spaces everywhere! Too intimidated to start designing your home on your own? Use the help of a professional interior designer; if you're on a budget or just want to design from the comfort of your home, try using an online interior design company. LA based online interior design company Laurel & Wolf has designed hundreds of spaces across the country, including many in the SF area! For a flat fee of $299 you'll receive:
- A style board, floor plan for setting up your space, and a complete product list
- Multiple designers submit to your project so you can choose to work with the one you like best
- Designers will stay within your budget and source items that work for your space and price point
- a totally customized space ready to be put together after just a few days
- Laurel & Wolf will take care of the shipping and ordering of all your products!