SAVE BIG Money by Using an Interior Designer
It may be surprising, but you can actually save money on big projects like designing your home when you hire a professional interior designer. Interior designers are experts, trained in the art of creating spaces with personality while considering each unique floor plan, meaning they will get it right the first time. Designers also have direct connections with furniture and décor companies and know where to shop to find you the best priced furniture.
Brooke Burke's Malibu loft makeover by Laurel & Wolf designer Carisse Lynelle
If you really want to get the most bang for your buck, you should consider using an online interior design service. This way, you won't even need to pay for a site visit from your designer, which will save you even more money. Online interior design company Laurel & Wolf will design your space for a flat fee of $299 per room, a crazy deal compared to the $500 fee that most designers charge just for a site visit.
Before: Girl's bedroom
After: Girl's bedroom makeover by Laurel & Wolf designer Heidi Caillier
With Laurel & Wolf, you'll receive:
- A style board, floor plan for setting up your space, and a complete product list
- Multiple designers submit to your project so you can choose to work with the one you like best
- Designers will stay within your budget and source items that work for your space and price point
- A totally customized space ready to be put together after just a few days
- Laurel & Wolf will take care of the shipping and ordering of all your products!